Monday, May 19, 2008

Kyle's achievement

If you were wondering why I was pretty much unreachable this weekend (yeah, you're DYING to know), it's because my oldest son Kyle (known in these parts as xfloggingkylex) graduated from college on Saturday. There were parties to prepare for (and host, and attend). There were relatives up from Florida and South Carolina. It was a wild, hectic weekend.

Hopefully, the fact that I'm extremely proud of Kyle and his accomplishment didn't get lost in the chaos. He worked very hard. He earned a spot in a national merit society. He's been accepted to graduate school. He's an extraordinary young man (and not just because he's my son).

Kyle, I love you. I'm so very proud of you. God truly blessed me when he brought you into my life.

You did it! Congratulations!

Footnote: I'll provide a link to all of the graduation day pictures once I have them up on a page for all to see.

*------------------------------------*
*------------------------------------*