Saturday, April 12, 2008

FLDS aren't the only ones who are brainwashed

Here's one for the ages. I was checking around to see what other bloggers are saying about the FLDS raid, when I came across this tool, an asshat who posts anonymously (Hey pal! Notice I don't hide who am, what I represent, and where I live? Grow a set, would ya?). Obviously a TBM (true-believer Mormon), this coward wrote an apologetic trying to distance the parent LDS church from the FLDS cult. Here's a sampling of this asshat's work.

The FLDS Church is to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) what the Protestant Church is to the Catholic Church.
Now let me share with you my response to that statement.
Are you serious? How brainwashed are YOU to even CONSIDER such a thought! Protestantism was a schism within the Christian church resulting from the mother church's deviation from biblical Gospel teachings. The FLDS is a cult whose sole purpose is to allow horny old reprobates to have sex with barely-pubescent young women. Only a brainwashed twit with no actual knowledge of what the Protestant reformation was about and the good that has come about because of it (even according to your own church leaders!) would say such a thing!
Then the chickens*** had the audacity to get whiny.
The term Mormon is a slang term that used to be completely derogatory that refers to members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
My response:
Boo frickin' hoo! "Mormon" is NOT a derogatory term. It's shorthand for people who aren't familiar with the "LDS" acronym and don't feel like droning out the whole long-arse name of the church.

Step outside the box once in a while and see what's out there. Take off the blinders once in a while. You'd be amazed.
Here's the thing - I wasn't even being mean to this asshat. Trust me, if I wanted to be mean I could have pulled out whole buckets of vitriol. I've got 'em. People who've been on the receiving end can testify to that.

What a dick!

*------------------------------------*
*------------------------------------*