Sunday, July 6, 2008

Best. Present. Ever.

Mrs. Vulture "kidnapped" me for a long weekend getaway that was supposed to last from Friday morning through Sunday morning. We had a great time at a very nice inn in Berkeley Springs, WV. The food was exceptional. The spa services were very nice. The naps -- priceless!

Saturday night Mrs. V asked me if I would be disappointed if we went home right after dinner; she "missed the puppies". I was cool with that, so after a fabulous meal, we checked out and headed home.

When we got home, Mrs. V asked me to bring the suitcase upstairs. I never made it upstairs.

Lo and behold, sitting in my living room was a baby grand piano!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!

Boys and girls, if you know the Vulture, you know that I loves me some piano. I've played some beautiful instruments before, but never owned one myself. Although I've been extremely happy with my electronic keyboard, it's not the same as a real, honest-to-God baby or larger grand piano. Not even close.

Mrs. V and the boys purchased the piano WAAAAAAY back in October from Hood College. It's a Yamaha, so it's very good quality. AND. IT'S. MIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!

Happy freaking birthday to ME! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

*------------------------------------*
*------------------------------------*