Monday, July 7, 2008

Wiener of the Month - June

OMG! How in the world could I have forgotten to name a WotM for June? I guess July just sort of snuck up on me or something.

There wasn't any one stand-out candidate last month, but these clowns are probably more deserving of the award than anyone else. I speak, of course, of Mr.-and-Mr. Orombi-Williams, the two Anglican priest who "married" this past month.

Never mind that their calling as ministers of Jesus Christ is to magnify Him. No, these asshats are in the business of magnifying the gay agenda while tearing apart their denomination (which, given its focus on social issues as opposed to, say, the Gospel, might not be such a bad thing).

Mr.-and-Mr. Orombi-Williams -- you are the Wieners of the Month for June! Congrats (I think).

*------------------------------------*
*------------------------------------*