Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Life in the fast lane

Let me introduce you to Jennifer Bitton. She owns a Mustang. She likes to drive. Fast. Not that I (or my sons) would know anything about that.

A 24-year-old woman who was clocked speeding by Loop 101 photo enforcement cameras 22 times in less than two months was arrested and placed in jail.

Bitton told officers she "didn't know cameras were there." She was flashed 22 times in a 45-day period beginning in mid-May. The fastest speed she was clocked at in her Ford Mustang was 92 mph, according to the agency.
22 tickets in 45 days! It took me almost 30 years of driving to get that many tickets......I mean, I read a book about someone who got 22 tickets in 30 years. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Jennifer, you, I, and Sammy Hagar have this in common: "I....can't....drive....55!"

*------------------------------------*
*------------------------------------*