Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wiener of the Week

Okay, yes. I'm late again. And technically this didn't happen last week, but just this past few days. So sue me! It's my blog, and I'll handle the WotW any way I want. Besides, this was just TOO good to pass up.

George Walker "Traitor" Bush, friend to gun-grabbers and Fascists, created this little gem at the G8 summit in Japan.

President Bush has posted a message on a "wishing tree" at the G8 summit in Japan and, true to the aims of his second term in office, his main desire is for a world free from tyranny.
OMG! The irony!

The man who brought us "Club Gitmo" and the TSA desires a world free from tyranny. Hypocrite! Why don't you start right here at home, by demilitarizing the police and disbanding TSA?

For being a self-parodying asshat, GWB is the Wiener of the Week.

*------------------------------------*
*------------------------------------*