Friday, September 19, 2008

File under: I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

Did you ever have one of those moments when a piece of information crossed your path that completely vindicated an unpopular core belief you have held? I did. Take a gander at this.

Scientists have discovered that going veggie could be bad for your brain-with those on a meat-free diet six times more likely to suffer brain shrinkage.

Vegans and vegetarians are the most likely to be deficient because the best sources of the vitamin are meat, particularly liver, milk and fish. Vitamin B12 deficiency can also cause anaemia and inflammation of the nervous system.
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!

Oh, sure, I didn't have any information to back up my instinctive belief that humans were meant to be omnivores (that is, creature who eat pretty much everything). I just knew deep down in my very core that abstaining from meat was just plain wrong.

I'm gonna have me a steak tonight, medium-rare leaning towards rare, and I'm gonna like it!

*------------------------------------*
*------------------------------------*