Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A customer-friendly blog

Yesterday DW posted the following:

Just a thought for your blog. I realize it is your blog oh Vulture, but you should have a suggestion link [so] your over 100 hits can leave suggestions. Or even a place where we could post the thought of the day if you so decided it was worth it. I know you probably think that is a gay suggestion but what ever works. I still love ya
Why dear DW, how wrong you are! Behold - the New and Improved TVL! I've taken the liberty of adding a new widget to the bottom of the blog whose purpose is to give you, the reader, a way to contact the Vulture with email comments, suggestions, and "thought of the day"-type input.

I really like the idea of a thought of the day -- I have some very smart readers among the few, the proud, the too-much-time-on-their-hands readers of TVL.

I've also posted a new widget in the "Vulture Fun Facts" section - a widget that counts down the days-hours-seconds until the Vulture turns 50. This is what a full-service blog does for its customers.

*------------------------------------*
*------------------------------------*