Thursday, February 21, 2008

DW isn't happy with the coverage

The plague of media jackals swarming to cover the McCain scandal has irritated DW.

I am outraged with the reporting of the New York Times piece on McCain. This is another example of Democratic Bias reporting and smear campaign. I don't know if the allegations are true. That is not my point here. My point is the way the media brain washes and the other news agencies jump on it. The way CNN is treating it is sickening. I despise the plastic-headed Barbie with her horse face and bleached hair salivating over this like it was the second coming. You want a third party Vulture? So do I and the first step is to silence the rotten one-sided idiots who lead some of us around by the nads. WAKE UP PEOPLE, you may be the next smear job.
The Vulture can only shrug. They don't call it the Clinton News Network for nothing.

That said, silencing the media is most definitely NOT a Libertarian position. I don't care if the media has biases, as long as they're HONEST about it. Hell, there's no one more biased than ME. But I think the credibility of the NYT and CNN suffers immeasurably from their laughable insistence on declaring themselves "non-partisan". It rings as hollow as a prostitute claiming to be a virgin.

*------------------------------------*
*------------------------------------*