Thursday, February 14, 2008

numberunoasshat

JF weighs in via the comments widget:

obviously I am your number one asshat...since I am the frequent sender of unchecked garbage such as the o'hare-touched by an angel debacle. I shall diligently try to be more vigilant in my forwards to the vulture. still love and admire you...(gawd that sounds so gay)
Back off people, he's my father...he's allowed to sound gay.

Sorry, dad -- I thought I gave you an out with the "he probably sent it as a lark" caveat. You didn't need to "out" yourself. Besides, I'm a little more patient with Internet users over 70 than I am with dumbass people my own age or younger who send that crap. You can plead "technology challenged". They can't.

*------------------------------------*
*------------------------------------*