Thursday, February 28, 2008

DW Vents

Venting 101 I know Vulture you have probably already covered this but I must I must! After reading more on Barack O Bomb Us and seeing him in a turban, Makes me even more convinced he is the scariest ArseLick running for president. His programs and policies will even further bankrupt America. His foreign policies, typical for a far far leftist idiot. He is being compared to JFK? Not even close except for the gift of BS. He has no experience and if I hear one more time from that ass that he voted against the war I'll implode. Please for those of you who are awake on this humble blog, WAKE THE HELL UP! Stop the hypnotic trance he seems to have on all you puppets.
Go get 'em, tiger!

*------------------------------------*
*------------------------------------*